Tuesday 30 November 2010

It is as possible for a man to know something without having been at school, as it is to have been at school and to know nothing.

I owe the title of tonight's post to Henry Fielding's heroic Tom Jones.

I've got to make a living to-do list, and so I figured, where better to make note of it than here?

As of tonight, I've got six months until my wedding.

In that time, there are a number of things which need to happen.

The first and foremost is wedding invitations. I was rather worried about these, but I think I've found a cheap solution. Powerpoint templates! More about that later.

Matthew has got to call Joe, and we've got to find a couple ties for the groomsmen.

I need to call the Wedding Coordinator at Saint Francis Church.

I'm also in the market for a pair of shoes. I'm thinking blue flats.

I can't wait to get my dress back and see how it looks.

We'll have to purchase a marriage license eventually.

Also, there's the apartment to find and the packing-and-moving fiasco.

Time's going to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment